Thinking of booking a boudoir photo shoot at The Pouting Room? Get ready to feel sexier than you ever have before! Whether it’s your first time or your twentieth, keep this checklist in mind to get ready for your photo shoot.
First, talk to your boudoir photographer:
- Call the Pouting Room at 508-603-1163 for your free consultation with Stefanie. Either on the phone or in-person, you’ll discuss your vision for the shoot, your reasons for booking it and your preferred styles of lingerie. Stefanie will answer any questions you might have.
Two to four weeks before your boudoir photo shoot:
- Choose what you’re going to wear. It’s a good idea to bring multiple options – what if your favorite fishnet stockings get a run? Think about what you feel most comfortable in, and keep in mind that a soft sweater or your partner’s button-down can be just as sexy as a lace teddy.
- If you’re going to shop for lingerie, now’s the time to do it. Here are some ideas for lingerie-shopping. If you order online, be sure to leave plenty of time for the lingerie to arrive.
A week before your boudoir photo shoot:
- Prep your hair, skin and body:
- Avoid alcohol and salty foods if you’re concerned about water retention.
- If you wax, now’s the time do it to avoid red bumps.
- If you typically color your hair, get a salon touch-up.
- Drink plenty of water, stay out of the sun and whatever you do, don’t fake tan. We always like to capture your real and natural beauty!
The day before your boudoir photo shoot:
- Shave, moisturize and get a mani-pedi for a flawless finish.
- Make sure you’ve packed everything you need for the shoot, and that you’ve removed all price tags and labels.
- Get plenty of sleep!
The day of your boudoir photo shoot:
- Clean and moisturize your skin and wash your hair.
- Wear clear deodorant.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to the studio to avoid red marks on your skin.
- Eat a light, healthy meal before you leave since the photo shoot can take three-plus hours
- Relax and enjoy your boudoir session! We always help you and make sure you feel comfortable in your own skin and some sexy lingerie. See you soon!